Our mission at Swamis Swimwear is to utilize sustainable practices whenever possible.
- All of our pieces are cut and sewn in Los Angeles by an experienced production team. All members work in a safe and comfortable environment, following Covid LA County guidelines.
- We offer a variety of suits that are made with eco-friendly fabrics - some produced with less water, dye and energy for the lowest possible environmental impact. We also use deadstock (remnant) fabric, which is extra fabric from other productions that were discarded. Swamis Swim then scoops up that fabric and gives it another life. Not to mention our Mai Tai fabric is recycled nylon made from fishing nets. (And it’s incredibly soft!)
- We are single-use plastic free! Our suits are never shipped internally or to customers with single-use plastics.
- We include a Swamis-branded linen bag with every order. Undyed linen is organic, fully biodegradable, and doesn’t require any pesticides. Linen is made from the flax plant and every part of the plant is used. Our bags are reusable, and are perfect for protecting beach necessities-- like sunglasses, money, chapstick and sunscreen!
- Our eco-friendly mailers are 100% recycled and biodegradable! They are made in the USA from 90% post-consumer waste.
- We invest in hang-tags that are made from 90% recycled and biodegradable content.